Bungie has deployed Hotfix 188.8.131.52 to Destiny 2 across all platforms. Full notes below:
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the Lightning Surge Warlock melee ability was not correctly triggering the effects of the Felwinter’s Helm Exotic helmet.
- Reworked the activation triggers and effects of the Gyrfalcon’s Hauberk Exotic chest. The new functionality is:
- When you emerge from invisibility, your Void weapons gain Volatile Rounds for a short time.
- When you perform a finisher on an enemy while you are invisible, you gain a temporary bonus to weapon damage and a reserve overshield for you and nearby allies.
- Fixed an issue where hip-fire reticles were missing on Slug Shotguns.
- Pugilist, Demolitionist, and Wellspring now properly grant ability energy even when the ability is overridden. For example, melee abilities will now get melee energy from Wellspring when holding a Sword or Glaive.
- Fixed an issue where the Encore perk icon was showing when the weapon was stowed.
- Fixed an issue where the Enhanced Chain Reaction didn´t show that Swords receive improved guard endurance.
- Fixed an issue where Icarus Grip and Air Assault wouldn´t show the weapons improved Airborne Effectiveness value.
- Void Invisibility:
- While invisible, your maximum radar range is now capped at 24m.
TRIUMPHS, TITLE, AND SEASONAL CHALLENGES
- Reduced the number of Triumphs required for the “Seraph” title from 10 to 9. Reduced the completion requirements by ~50% for the Precision Loadout Seasonal Challenge.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect Season was shown on the archive carousel.