The Chaos Chamber’s Featured Run has been updated! The Leaderboard have been reset. Will you top the charts this week?
Featured Runs are available in the Chaos Chamber after you’ve completed the main story, and rotate weekly every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT. They’re the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went compared to other Fatemakers!
This run features Llance and the Frost King. We’ll let you figure out who the two bosses are this week! Get ready to take on a new extended run in the Chaos Chamber!
Weekly Event! This in-game, limited-time mini-event will be active from April 21 to April 28 at 9:00 AM PT.
- Activated the In-Game Mini Event: Cosmetics Collectors
- Increased the chances for cosmetics to drop from bosses especially head and face gear and armor colors! Don’t worry, these drops have no impact on drop rate for other gear!
- Patched some holes in the rocks of Mount Craw
- Allowed Dragon Lord‘s Spectral Wyvern to regen Dragon Lord’s shield in Chao’s Chamber’s Endless Dungeon.
- Ice Spike Spell has been adjusted to deal damage to individual targets once per cast, but now shouldn’t stop other Ice Spikes from doing damage.
- Fixed an issue where Zomboss’ minions sometimes weren’t showing up for the fight.
- Increased Dreadwind’s damage as it scales with higher levels by 28%
- Addressed a UI concern with the Dreadwind Melee Frequency appearing incorrectly on the HUD
- Increased the damage radius of Cleansing Flame’s melee damage
- Removed the cooldown on the Storm Smite skill
- Increased Storm Smite’s damage as it scales with higher levels by 50%
- Improved targeting for Storm Smite
- Removed Storm Smite’s delay between the puddle and lightning bolt spawning
Smith’s Sentiment: Update 184.108.40.206a also dropped today alongside the first DLC, Coiled Captors. Lots of great stuff happening in Wonderlands right now. Chaos Tiers have been increased to 35 where Primordial gear will start dropping. Looking forward to that grind, especially this week with the Cosmetics Collectors event happening.